Pages

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

What To Do, What To Do?

So yesterday afternoon I'm sitting in my cube looking out the window thinking to myself. "Hmm, my wife won't be home until late tonight and there's no need to worry about the dogs since they're with her, so what to do, what to do..... Hmm, I wish I had something fun to do tonight instead of going home and watching tv. Hmmmm...." Then, like a bolt of lightning it dawned on me. "You're building a disc golf course, dumb ass! Go play a round!" Oh yeah! I forgot I could go play a quick 10 on the way home. I have only been looking forward to this day for over two years.... d'oh!

So I gave Brian a call and in 25 minutes we were hucking plastic on the Hill. We whipped through the course in about 30 minutes (the trees were kind to us last night) and I remained undefeated and recorded a course "record" at +2. Brian ended +6 but was happy that he beat me on two holes and held the box for about 5.

It was definately better than sitting on the couch watching Deal or No Deal. :-)

No comments: