Pages

Sunday, February 11, 2007

What's With the Tires?

Bill the Neighbor and I played a round this afternoon and I noticed a pile of chopped up tires at the bottom of the hill that leads down to hole 3 (near the cinder block). There was snow on it, so it's been there for at least a week. Anyone know anything about it? I know that whoever uses the land to the right of hole 1 where the tractor trailers are has a huge pile of finely-chopped tires, but I have no idea why they, or anyone, would dump a load of recycled rubber in the middle of the woods. I am a bit annoyed.

I also noticed someone decided to bend back and break a sizable branch on fairway 4 and left it dangling from the tree. Argh. Come on people, if a branch is in your way, learn to throw around it.

And to those of you dropping your wrappers and empty styrofoam cups of hot chocolate on the course, please use your brain and throw your trash out at home. Let's keep our course looking good -- she's but a baby after all.

No comments: