Pages

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Gotcha!

I had a feeling I'd get a few of you April Fools this year, and I did. I hope I gave you a chuckle today. And for those of you who still don't get it, there is no raffle and there is no car. There is no way I am trading in my truck for a sedan!

I evidently fooled some raffle website and was featured on their site today. Here's the email they sent me:
The raffle you posted on the Web was recently featured on the national Raffle Index at (website).

If there are any inaccuracies in the description of your raffle, please let us know by replying to this email.

Thank you, and good luck with your raffle.

The raffle website

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are the best! Fooler.
And just think now the best of the East really is coming to the KOH.
Next year maybe I will win the car perched on top of #18 rock with an ace!

:-)donnie