Pages

Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Thank you, voters!

Another landslide victory! I was re-elected as MA rep for the New England Flying disc Association (NEFA). It's hard to lose when you are the only one running, but I did get 22 votes which is 21 more than I thought I'd get!

But seriously, thank you for voting for me. I appreciate the support.

If you have any questions about disc golf in New England, or MA specifically, feel free to ask me. Becoming a NEFA member is a great way to help support your local and regional courses. Look for a new membership drive to begin early in 2011. The past several years we have had 2-for-1 deals, so don't miss out.

If you'd like to support disc golf on the national level, you can also join the PDGA. If you use my PDGA # 23492 as a referral before the end of the year, Devens Disc Golf Course will receive $5!

1 comment:

Salad Recipes said...

Thankks for the post