Pages

Thursday, April 27, 2006

It's Official!

What a great day. Very Happy Devens Disc Golf is now officially a go! Very Happy

I just got back from a walk-through with Brian and Kathy (the Devens Rec director). We hiked the Hill and were quickly huffin' and puffin' after the first two holes. Yes, welcome to Devens. I showed them my proposed layout and Kathy was excited about everything and said we can start installing our temp baskets and do some minimal clearing. Brian is ready to hit the fundraising trail, so be expecting a phone call...

Unfortunately I will be out of town next week, so we will have to wait until I get back. Looks like nothing but disc golf weekends for me the next few months with tourneys on Sat. and workdays on Sunday. Whoboy...

If you want to help out, please email me (stove95xxATxxgmail.com -- replace xxATxx), even if you have done so in the past so I can update my list.

Kathy also mentioned she got two thank you emails last week, so thanks for your support!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»