Pages

Monday, May 01, 2006

Our First Workday Is This Sunday, May 7

Our first workday will be this Sunday, May 7 at 9:30 AM. Please come and help out on this truly historic day.

If you have any lawnscaping tools, please bring them (chainsaws, bow saws, brushcutters, loppers, rakes, shovels, etc.). Please wear long pants since there may be a few ticks waiting for your skinny little ankles. Gloves, work boots, and hiking boots would be a good thing to wear too.

The general plan is to clear out the first few holes. I know it is prime DG time and there are only two days in a weekend, so if you can't make this one, there will be more, don't worry.

Hope to see you there. I'll post directions later. Let me know if you can make it. Thanks!

4 comments:

el Craplastico said...

Hey boys....best of luck! My man Dubro should be out there representing with the volunteer efforts. I would come too but I'm stuck in Santa Cruz, CA.

Did a write up on my blog for ya....check it out:
chaaaching.blogspot.com

Killer B Disc Golf Shop said...

They wondercrack. Thx for the writeup.

Hey, I'm in Sunnyvale til Friday. Hmm, maybe a round? Ha!

el Craplastico said...

I wish....send a message next time you are out. I'm busy as hell this week. Gotta check out De La if you haven't already. This course is top notch!

Killer B Disc Golf Shop said...

I played a very quick round there a few years ago. It was fun but I couldn't believe how busy it was at 2:00 in the afternoon on a weekday. Unfortunately I didn't have time to play that skyline view hole. Kickin' myself now.

Who is your "man Dubro"? Send me an email at stove95 AT gmail dotcom.