Pages

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Seven is Done, Eight Is On It's Way

I worked on 7 the past two weekends and finished yesterday. This has been the most work as of yet and there are still a number of larger trees that need to be cleared. It is playable, though. Hole 7 is a long right-turning downhill fairway featuring a huge boulder near the pin. There are plenty of options for multiple pin placements. Unfortunately, I forgot to take a picture of the putting area.

At the tee. Fairway bends to right and down at the opening.




At the bend looking down toward the pin. Big boulder on right. Smaller trees will be going away.



Since I rented a brushcutter yesterday, I was hoping to fly through 7, 8, and 9. The darn thing kept stalling out so Brian and I returned it. I was bummed, so after lunch we played a quick 7 and all was good in the world. It's definately going to be a fun course.

Hole 8 is filled with saplings and I cut a good chunk of them down the old-fashioned way before calling it a day. This hole goes up through a valley of rock ledge and I'm looking forward to seeing how it looks when we're done.

3 comments:

steve said...

"It's?" only use an apostrophe when you are abbreviating "it is."

sheesh

-steve

Killer B Disc Golf Shop said...

Why don't you just stick to making flutes, heathen.

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»