Hurry up! Time's a wasting! Register now!
Devens King of the Hill 2
sponsored by the Devens Grill
Saturday, April 17
NEFA, PDGA C-tier
TD Marcy Borelli
Two rounds of singles, 72 golfers max
8:00 - Sign in
9:00 - Players meeting
9:30 - Shotgun start
We are stepping up to a PDGA C-tier this year and will once again be a NEFA points event. You do not have to be a PDGA or NEFA member to play. Last year we sold out in just over 2 weeks, so register now!
PDGA members subtract $10. You must be a current PDGA member as listed on PDGA.com on April 16 to receive the discounted rate. Includes $2 PDGA, $1 NEFA, and $2 admin fees
- $55 Pros - Open, Women, Masters, Grandmasters
- $30 AMs - Advanced, Advanced Women, Adv Masters, Intermediate, Intermediate Women, Rec
- $2 ace pot (optional)
- Add $5 for day-of registration
- All AMs get a KOH-series disc, t-shirt, and bag of goodies worth more than your entry fee.
- All Pros get a bag of goodies.
- Extra KOH discs and shirts will be available for purchase.
- There will be a bunch of CTPs. Donations welcome.
- All Pro are playing for close to 100% cash payout minus fees.
- All AMs are playing for a sweet custom KOH trophy. There will be no funny money. You're getting a great disc, shirt, and other stuff worth more than your entry fee.
Sponsor a Hole, Win a DISCatcher Traveler
We're giving away one DISCatcher Traveler Disc Golf Targets ($125 value) to a very appreciated sponsor.
You can even name the hole after your favorite MJ song, album, wife, or paparazzi moment!
- $25 - Choose your starting hole for Round 1 and get one entry in the sponsor-only drawing.
- $40 - Choose your Rd 1 starting hole for you and a friend and get two entries in the sponsor-only drawing. Per PDGA rules, you and your friend must be in the same division, however.
Lunch and 10% off
Tournament sponsor the Devens Grill will be taking lunch orders during check-in. Please thank them for supporting disc golf on Devens by ordering lunch.
They are also offering 10% off your lunch or dinner bill at the Grill on Fri, Sat, and Sun if you mention that you are playing or have played in the KOH.
- We plan on reserving a block of rooms at course sponsor Marriott Suites that is two minutes away.
- Ayer Motor Inn is 3 minutes away. Nothing too fancy.
- There is a KOH campground about 5 miles away on Rt 110/2A in Littleton, but they may not be open yet.
- We can probably find you a sofa to crash on at a local's house.
- If you can't make it, let us know on or before April 10 and you'll get everything but $2 back.
- If you let us know after April 10, you'll get 50% back if there is no one from the wait list to take your spot.
- If you do not show on game day, you won't get anything back or get a players pack (even if you send an email or call that morning). Thank you for sponsoring the KOH!
- Register now
- Registration is online only via PayPal.
- You can pay with a credit card through PayPal.
- Be sure to add your PDGA and NEFA numbers to the "Add special instructions to merchant" field during checkout.
Contact John or Marcy Borelli at 978-433-6133 or email us.