Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Interest is Growing; People Are Playing

Going by the location of readers of this blog, emails and calls I've gotten, and people I have met on the course, it looks like our course is filling that disc golf black hole between Worcester, Amesbury, and Boston. That makes us happy.

Devens is going to explode this summer. We are planning on installing two more baskets (maybe this weekend if the rain holds off) and bringing our metal total up to 16. Tee signs are in the works and more directional signs are too. We can't wait until we can announce that the course is officially open! Soon, though, very soon.

If I didn't have to work I'd be out there every day making the course better and better. Stinking responsibilities getting in the way of my disc golf! Bah!

No comments: