Pages

Friday, June 08, 2007

Off to the ACT and the Woods

Since it's going to rain Saturday, I'm not going to work on the course but have decided instead to play in the Amateur Challenge Tournament down at Wickham Park in Manchester, CT. Dave McHale does a great job with this tourney by keeping entry fees super low and by really trying to reach out to new players. Plus he gives a fantastic players pack that more than makes up for your entry fee.

Although Wickham usually treats me like a little beeyatch, I'm up for a day of fun and seeing some faces I haven't seen in a while. I haven't played a tournament since the NEFA Finals in Oct. 07, so this should be interesting!

Sunday I am headed up to Barnstead, NH to play in the Woods at Beauty Hill Friendship Tournament, a fundraiser for one of the locals. This one is far from sold out, so go on up and play some golf for a good cause!

And a big happy birthday to our Man About Devens, the Fundraising King, Mr. Brian "Nut" McNulty! The Nut Man turns 40-something this weekend. Enjoy it, bud!

1 comment:

steve said...

Tolle Möpse!