Pages

Monday, September 03, 2007

Finally, our first ace!

We had another record turnout this week. Twelve golfers joined us on an absolutely perfect day for golf, including Ranger Dave, Ken Niu, and Guy Deveau from Borderland golf course. Thanks for coming up guys. Thanks also to everyone who brought food donations for the Devens Loaves and Fishes.

Ken, Tim, Dave, Rob, Guy, Donnie, John, Brent, Pete, Ken


The day was extra nice since I hit my first career ace and the first known ace on the course too. It was a beautiful line drive on hole 2 that hit dead-center. Before I teed off I said, "Ok, I'm going to ace this" like I usually do, except this time it actually happened. Let's hope it's not another 10 years until my next ace.

Ace Boy


Here are the results.
  • Ranger Dave & John B - 51
  • Ken N & Ken G - 54
  • Pete N & Donnie - 55
  • Guy D & Brent W - 55
  • Rob W & Tim S - 58
  • Bill & Brian - 61

Ranger Dave




Rob on 15



Ken and Ken putt back up 18

No comments: