Pages

Friday, June 13, 2008

Lost stuff alert!

Got two emails this week about lost things. Keep your eyes open and if you find anything, give Luke or Mark a call. Karma will bestow great things upon your weenie arm if you do.

From Luke:
I just played Devens DGC tonight for the first time, and it was a great course and well worth the drive from Boston. But sadly, I lost my nice sunglasses somewhere in the (probably) back nine of the course. In the fading sunlight, I looked extensively around holes 13-18 and couldn't find them. There's a good chance they're near a tee box. I'm just writing to ask if you could post it on your blog, or keep an eye out for them at the next league night. They're black and are made by H2Optix. If anyone finds them, I'd be glad to go pick them up, or pay for shipping, and give them another $25 for their troubles. My cell # is 651-303-9002 if anyone needs to call.

Thanks, and other than this huge bummer, I really enjoyed my round at Devens. (Email Luke)

From Mark:
Hey John, Wed. June 11 5pm, old faded yellow cobra, beautiful drive off 7, just over hill, slightly turning right towards basket, traveled a while before I heard it hit ground, couldn't find it. Prob: My son scribbled his name "Will" and home phone number on back, my cell would be better if anyone finds it: 978.302.6366. Much obliged, Mark (Email Mark)

No comments: