Pages

Saturday, November 08, 2008

Kickin' it old school

It never fails. Fall rolls around and I can't help but get nostalgic for the old days. So it made my day when I heard that MTV has posted a ton of videos on their new website dedicated to -- get this -- music videos. Nice!

They have videos from the old days (they're calling them vintage!) as well as new ones. I guess that makes me a vintage golfer.

So pardon the slight tangent down Memory Lane. If you are a child of the 80s, check out the vintage videos. The rest of you young whippersnappers can go here.

Here are a few of my favorites.

New Order



De La Soul



Sir Mix-A-Lot: What's he saying here exactly?



And for Worst White Guy Dance Moves, I give you Rick Astley!



Now go find your own!

1 comment:

DiscGolfDonnie said...

Thanks for that:-)
I forgot about Touch o' Grey
and videos period