There will be a weekly cash payout, a cash CTP, and an ace pot. But we all know the real reason we play is for that #1 tag, right?
Buying a tag saves you $2/week. Visiting non-taggers can still play and get in on the cash payout but can't compete for a tag.
- Wednesdays, starting March 18
- Meet at 4:25, ready to go at 4:30. Time will be pushed back with sunset.
- $10 for '09 tag (a custom Bobka creation)
- Tagholder: $5 (2 payout, 1 CTP, 1 ace pot, 1 course)
- Non-tagholder: $7 (2 payout, 1 CTP, 1 ace pot, 3 course)
- No handicaps
- One round of singles
- If you forget your tag, you must pay $7 and cannot compete for a tag that week. Sorry, it got too confusing last year trying to keep track of the forgetful golfers.
- Tags are in play for casual rounds and tournaments. Higher tag can challenge a lower tag and under most circumstances, lower tag must accept.
- Ace pot rolls over each week. If there are no aces for 2009, half goes to the course maintenance/insurance fund and half goes to the 2010 WW ace pot.
- There will be a year-end Bag Tag Bonanza to end the season.
- Devens shirts will be available for tag holders at a discounted rate later this summer.
See you on the Hill!