Pages

Thursday, June 04, 2009

Thumbs up for the Hill

Just got this great post yesterday that I wanted to share. Thanks for the kind words, Ryan! Top ten? Wow! Definitely contact me the next time you are in the area and I'll give you the insiders tour.
I just played Devens for the first time on Monday. I travel to Manchester, NH a couple times a year to visit family and I always try to play a new course or two while I'm there. Anyhow, I wanted to tell u guys that you've done an EXCELLENT job with Devens! I've played around 100 courses or so around the nation, and I'm pretty picky/snobby when it comes to course design. Devens for sure makes my top 10 all-time list!

The signs were excellent, everything was excellent. I hope to get out there again next time I'm in the are for some competition. I had the family with me this time, so I was limited to only one round, but WOW, what a great place.

Cheers,
Ryan Gwillim
Portland, Oregon

No comments: