Devens King of the Hill 3
Presented by Killer B Disc Golf and sponsored by Devens Disc Golf, Devens Grill, and Bill Dunne
Saturday, April 16
NEFA, PDGA B-tier
TD: Marcy Borelli & John Borelli
Two rounds of singles, 72 golfers max
8:00 - Sign in
9:00 - Players meeting
9:30 - Shotgun start
We have stepped it up again this year and are a PDGA B-tier event as well as a NEFA points event. You do not have to be a PDGA or NEFA member to play. Last year we sold out in 48 hrs, so register now!
Entry Fees and Divisions
- PDGA members receive a $10 discount. You must be a current PDGA member by April 16 to receive the discounted rate.
- NEFA members receive a $1 discount at check-in when you show your NEFA tag.
- Entry fee includes $3 PDGA, $1 NEFA, and $2 admin fees
- Divisional winners from KOH2 have until Wed. March 31 to claim and pay for their reserved spot. Unclaimed spots go to people on the waitlist if there is one.
- $45 Pros - Open, Women, Masters, Grandmasters
- $25 AMs - Advanced, Advanced Women, Adv Masters, Intermediate, Intermediate Women, Rec
- $2 ace pot (optional)
- Add $5 for day-of registration
- All AMs get some nice Killer B schwag and a bag of goodies worth more than your entry fee.
- All Pros get a bag of goodies.
- There will be several CTPs. Donations welcome.
- All Pros are playing for close to 100% cash payout minus fees.
- All AMs are playing for a sweet custom first place KOH trophy. There will be no funny money but this may change if the sponsors keep rolling in. You're getting a great players pack and other stuff worth more than your entry fee.
Sponsor a Hole, Win a Killer B Prize Pack ($40 value)
We're giving away a Killer B disc, hat, mini, and sticker to a very appreciated sponsor. You can even name the hole after your favorite all-time King or give us a king-related quote!
- $10 - Get one entry in the sponsor-only drawing.
Tournament sponsor the Devens Grill will be taking lunch orders during check-in. Please thank them for supporting disc golf on Devens by ordering lunch.
Other Fun Stuff
- Expect some free pre- and post-tourney food if we get enough sponsors. And Borelli Brownies of course!
- Long distance mini throwing contest at halftime. Everybody gets one free throw and then it is $1/throw thereafter. (Update: Jim Bobka is sponsoring this and has pitched in $40! Yahoo!)
- Kite flying demo by Kites Over New England all day.
- We plan on reserving a block of rooms at course sponsor Marriott Suites that is two minutes away. (Update: they are sold out)
- Ayer Motor Inn is 3 minutes away. Nothing too fancy.
- There is a KOA campground about 5 miles away on Rt 110/2A in Littleton, but they may not be open yet.
- We can probably find you a sofa to crash on at a local's house.
- If you can't make it, let us know on or before April 9 and you'll get everything but $3 back.
- If you let us know after April 13, you'll get 50% back minus $3 if there is no one from the wait list to take your spot.
- If you do not show on game day, you won't get anything back or get a players pack (even if you send an email or call that morning). Thank you for sponsoring the KOH!
- Registration starts Sat. Mar 5 at 9:00 AM at killerbdiscgolf.com
- Registration is online only.
- You can pay with a credit card or use a PayPal account.
To get on the waitlist, you must still register online. Emails, phone calls, and posts here will not save you a spot. If you don't make it in, we will refund your money after the event minus any PayPal fee.