Pages

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Wednesday Weekly Results: 9/6

We had four people this week including RobW, Pete T, first-time golfer PeteN, and me. I must say it was one of the funnest and most relaxed rounds I've had there so far. Rob, PeteT, and I were in a heated battle throughout (tied at 34 after the front 9), but I ended up squeaking out the win by one stroke over PeteT. Our scores weren't anything to brag about however, so I won't.

Newbie PeteN played even with us throughout, but had a nasty run of 6, 7, and 8, that ruined his Cinderella story. Complete scores here.

Last weekend, RobW did some nice cleanup work on 13 and cleared most of the fairway of brush piles and fallen trees. Thanks Rob! He also told me that he bumped into some golfers from Maryland or Delaware playing the course, as well as a few other foursomes, including a couple of families. That is great to hear! Feedback has been nothing but positive too! :)

No comments: