Pages

Sunday, October 08, 2006

16 Is Cleaned Up & Mr. #1 NEFA Man Visits

Brian, Justin, and I finished cleaning up hole 16 yesterday so now it's ready for play (no more trees lying in the fairway). I also cleared the junk brush along hole 1's fairway and swished it so now it looks a little nicer. Now if you fade left before entering the woods, the junky shrubs won't be there to stop you and you'll continue on down the hill. :)

Since it was so nice out, we decided to play instead of doing more work. Brian ducked out after a few holes to go grab his son and Justin and I continued on. I got a call from Matty Brier and Mr. #1 Pro in NEFAland Mike Dussault who were up watching the Ultimate tourney going on at Rogers Field. We joined them on hole 1 and showed them the first few holes before I had to take off. It was great having the #1 NEFA Pro check out the course!


I took a bunch of pictures. See them here.

No comments: