Pages

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Fall Cleanup Saturday 9AM

I could use a few arms and legs this Saturday as I clear new holes 16 and 17. We have to cut up some long branches and drag the leftovers away. Then I'd like to hit 12 and tidy up the top, unless someone else already has. How about it?

We are almost done with Phase 1! Just one more hole to design. The four Borderland loaner baskets should be in the ground soon too. I think we have finally figured out a good way to do it. Hopefully by Halloween.

As you can see below, Brian is having a good week getting sponsors and has snagged the Devens Grill, Devens Rec. Dept, and has got Dunkin Donuts on the hook. It's only a matter of time before I order our first 9 baskets.

Parking may be limited due to a huge Ultimate tourney this weekend. I am going to drive in, but I would rather you guys didn't.

We'll play after the work is done, of course. Looks like a beautiful Fall day on tap.

BTW, I proudly finished DFL at the NEFA Finals last week. I guess I've been spending too much time working on this course and not enough time playing. Ugh.

No comments: