Pages

Monday, May 19, 2008

Bag tagging this weekend

A few of us Hillfolk played in two tournaments this weekend; Arty, Tommy, and I played at Pyebrook and Luke, Pete, Gags, and I played in Amesbury yesterday.

Gags is the hero of the weekend after finishing in a four-way tie for first in Advanced Masters (I think he ended up 4th after a few playoff holes). Nice job, Chris! I'll claim Goat of the Weekend by throwing a double-circle 8 at Amesbury, effectively taking me out of the running after only the fourth hole. Ack!

As far as tags go, on Saturday Arty traded up 10 tags by beating me by a stroke to take #6. On Sunday Luke had me worried with a smoking 51 in Rd 1, but I held him off in Rd 2. I haven't seen the final scores, but I think I squeaked by Gags by one. Pete drops to BOB.

I'm glad we started this tag thing at Devens. I like having the added level of competition and bragging rights each time we play. Now at #16, I've got some work to do on Wednesday. Watch out, suckas!

And thanks John Campos for your donation on Saturday. That was an unexpected way to start my day! :)

No comments: