As for league, we had another good turnout with 8 (including new guy Josh). It was kinda weird out there with the dark threatening rain clouds and spots of sunshine, but the rain held off until the last hole thankfully.
- 2. Newbie Marcy continues to improve and shoots another personal best even though we moved the girlie tees back on a few holes - 54.
- 13. JoBo - even with two absolutely ugly 6s, I shot a 58. I love my new May Madness Avenger SS!
- 14. New guy Josh has got some skillz - 61
- 17. Donnie did not get much tree love - 64
- 19. Pete had a great back nine - 64
- 20. Luke - still sad about his APO Rd 2 blowup - 65
- 21. Brent - lost his mojo - 72
- Dan - 61 (forgot his tag)
CTP hole 10: Bag of coffee donated by Donnie (Dan)
We'd love to see some of the lower tags come back to play every now and then. Where are you #5 Tim?! :)