Pages

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Any other 1s?

Well it's true -- if you come to a workday, good things happen to you. After 3+ hours of working on the course, we played a casual round and witnessed some Devens history.

Marcy hit her first-career ace on hole 9 with a Banger GT putter! We all knew it as soon as it left her hand -- it was friggin' beautiful. Crash! Witnessed by Pete N, Pete, T, John R, and me.

Marcy has only been playing for 5 months and is the only known woman to ace at Devens.

She was pretty happy.







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Marcy!!! That is true disc karma. Probably why I have not got an ace yet ; )
---Joe A.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Marcy!!! Sorry I could not stay and witness it =(

Thanks again for the donuts.

Luke

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I hit my first ever ace on Saturday, also on Devens hole 9. But there were no witnesses, and it was my second try so I didn't count it for my round. But it still felt good!

DiscGolfDonnie said...

:-)