Pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Free firewood from Devens Recycling Center

Update: Unfortunately, due to some "unfortunate incident", this has changed to people with commercial accounts only.

Course sponsor, Dave from Devens Recycling Center, has a pretty generous offer for you:
I have thousands of pallets available, all in great shape, mostly hardwood. Free for the taking, but some rules have to be followed to get them. You have to be weighed in and out so that I may keep track of how much material has left my facility. You can have a few or all of them.

Winter is right around the corner..... These pallets are like brand new, they came in for recycling into wood chips but during these times when people are looking for wood to burn, I thought it better to offer them to people to heat their homes first.

You can come M-F, 7 AM-5 PM or Saturdays 7 AM to 12 PM. I ask that you call
ahead and let me know you are coming. On Saturday, it is best to call my
cell phone.

David A. Stevens
Plant Manager
Devens Recycling Center

45 Independence Drive
Devens, MA 01434
978-772-6500-Office
978-835-2076-Mobile

dstevens@devensrecycling.com
www.DevensRecycling.com

No comments: