Pages

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Big News! Devens to host National Tour stop in October!

I have exciting news! We will be hosting a last-minute addition to the PDGA National Tour calendar in October.

Under the PDGA's new initiative to jumpstart emerging courses and publicize disc golf in emerging markets, The Hill has been granted this amazing opportunity to host touring pros in this once-in-a-lifetime event.

Can you believe it? The big guns are coming to the Hill: Climo, Feldberg, Doss, Kallstrom, and more.

Between rounds last weekend, Pro Markus Källström said, "I met John at the Sugarbush Open last summer and after listening to him go on and on about how great Devens was, I told him 'Sure, I'll come to your course. Now just leave me alone.' So, I guess I have to go now."

Details are still being worked out, but preliminary plans are for a 2-day event in late October, probably the weekend before the NEFA Finals. Stay tuned!

Oh, and by the way, Happy April Fools Day.

No comments: