Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Amesbury Pines course could close!

In a brilliant planning move, Amesbury, MA town officials have given permission for an ice skating rink to be installed in the field between holes 9, 10, and 11 of Amesbury Pines disc golf course. Brilliant!

Help DanO save his great course!
Main points from Dan's post:
So here I am writing this to everyone asking for your help. I need your support. I need everyone's support. How can you help? Here is how:
  • Contact the mayor's office and cast your support.
  • Contact the liaison for the P&R and voice your support. Her name is Kathy Crowley and her # is 978-388-8137.
  • Commission Chairman Jon Manakis: 978-270-8249
  • Sam Wilmot: 617-312-6514
  • Mark Tanzella: 978-204-0382
Take a second and call these folks, leave a message or whatever.

IF WE DON'T VOCALIZE THEN WE DID NOT TRY HARD ENOUGH!

Anyone who is willing to come and support me on the 28th I will make you dinner for your time and willingness to support me. I want to cook a monster dinner for all of you so please gather together, carpool, call, cut and paste this thread and article everywhere and together we can make a difference. I can be reached at 603-396-1157.

I would really appreciate your efforts in any way you can help.

No comments: